Check out Taste of the Wild

If this is your first time checking out my blog welcome!  I'm sharing tips, deals, freebies, and other great content on this blog.  I have a series of blog posts where I'm sharing companies that send out free stuff by contacting them.  For this blog post I will be sharing my experience with Taste of the Wild.

I emailed Taste of the Wild asking for some dog food samples for my pups and I gave them my pups breeds and ages.  They responded very quickly and I received this huge box within a week!  I received 14 sample bags of assorted dog food, and so far both my husky and chihuahua have loved them!

They sent an information pamphlet that really triggered my interest.  I'm pretty impressed with all of the natural ingredients that they use in their products.  They have 10 different protein sources, 5 different fruits and vegetables, and many other nutritional benefits.  If your looking at into finding a great quality dog food for your pup be sure to check them out!

http://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/

Comments

  1. I have been interested in finding natural food for my lab so he can be as healthy as possible. Taste of the Wild pet food sounds like great company!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Huge Mail Haul Catch Up!

Check out this awesome company called Dapple!