Check out this awesome company called Dapple!

There are tons of companies out there that will send you a free products, samples or coupons by contacting them.  I will be featuring different products on this blog from what companies sent me so stay tuned and subscribe for my latest updates.

I emailed Dapple telling them that I've heard some great things about their products and if they had any samples they could share with me in exchange for a review, and this is what they sent:


  • 2 Baby Laundry Detergent Samples with $1 off coupon
  • 2 Naturally Clean Pacifiers Wipes
  • 1 Naturally Clean Bottles & Dishes Dish Soap with $1 off coupon
I really enjoyed using the the laundry detergent and dish soap, but I wasn't a super huge fan of the pacifier wipes.  If you are looking for natural cleaners to use around your family or just for yourself this is a great company to look into.

Comments

  1. Nice Blog and great reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I love the background!! Recommended your blog! Please follow my blog freebiewonder.blogspot.com Thank! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Huge Mail Haul Catch Up!