Huge Haul of Goodies!


If this is your first time checking out my blog welcome!  I'm featuring companies that mail samples, reviews, hauls, and sample opportunities that you can check out.

For this post I'm going to be featuring what I've gotten within the past week from emailing companies, product review opportunities, and other sample opportunities.


I emailed kai and asked if I could try out some of their skincare samples and they sent me a catalog and two fragrance samples to try out.


I received all of these products for free from Elite Deals Club.  I also received a shirt that I forgot to take a picture of.  This site offers lots of deals every day that you can get for free or super discounted.


Barlean's had a sample promotion, not sure if it's still going on but I was able to get these two samples of fish oil.


I emailed Nuxe and asked to try out some of their products.  They sent me these four sample packets of different creams.  They give out samples with all their orders as well if you want to purchase something.




This is a crowdkit from Crowdtap!


I paid $10 for this Ipsy bag.  Plus I got an extra bonus for reviewing the samples I received in the past.


I emailed Jessicurl to try out some samples and they let me choose four samples out of a list of about twelve.


I emailed Dr. Hauschka and asked to sample some products and they sent me these two full size products!


MPOW has an amazon reviews group, sorry couldn't find the link to this one


I emailed Studio Gear to try out some of their products and they sent me a mascara and a face primer


These are all from emailing companies as well.  I already mentioned Kai above.  Here are the others:
  • Mineral Fusion: 2 samples of shampoo, conditioner, as a beauty balm/each, cleanser sample, cream sample, bronzer, mini mascara
  • John Masters Organics: 6 shampoo samples, 1 conditioner sample, 4 hair styling samples
  • Onesta: 2 samples of shampoo and conditioner/each

Thanks for checking out this post!  Stay tuned for more goodies!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huge Mail Haul Catch Up!

Check out this awesome company called Dapple!