Huge Mail Haul Catch Up!

If this is your first time checking out my blog welcome! I'm featuring companies that mail samples, reviews, hauls, and sample opportunities that you can check out.

For this post I'm going to be featuring what I've gotten within the past week from emailing companies, products review opportunities, and other sample opportunities.

 


  • Magazines (Forbes, Teen Vogue, Woman's Day, W) 
    • I get these from special promotions hosted by magazine companies.  When a new opportunity arises I post it on my Facebook group
  • Nature's Gate Samples (31 assorted shampoo, conditioner, cleaners, moisturizers, toothpaste, body wash)
    • I emailed Nature's Gate and asked to try out some samples to review
  • Starbucks Hot Cocoa K cups, stickers, fabric samples
    • Company sampling opportunity.  When these kind of opportunities arise I post it on my Facebook group
  • Argon Oil Shampoo, Anti Acne Serum, Dead Sea Face Mask, and Frankincense Oil, Foam Roller, Blemish Kit
    • All of these products were cheap or super discounted (under $3) in exchange for an Amazon review from here
  • Allure Beauty Box
    • I purchased this box at full price for $15
  • Argon Hair Mask and Silicone Baking cups
    • Free or discounted products to review from here
  • Playtex set and Nosestrips
    • PinchMe offers free products about once a month, but hurry because they go fast
  • FM Transmitter
    • Free product to review from here
  • Neutrogena moisturizers and wipes

I hope you all found this post valuable.  Be sure to follow me on social media for product reviews, sampling opportunities, and other ways to earn free or super cheap stuff.

Stay tunes for more!  Be sure to follow for more posts!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out this awesome company called Dapple!