Mail Goods!!

If this is your first time visiting my blog welcome!  I'm featuring companies that mail samples, reviews, hauls, and sample opportunities that you can check out yourself.

For this post I'm going to be featuring what I've gotten within the past week from emailing companies, product reviews, and other sample opportunities.


I post links to all of my sources, but some offers may have expired.


All of these offers come from this Facebook group.  Most of these freebies come from company promotions.
  • Salt and Pepper grinder
  • 6 different kinds of magazines
  • Shampoo, Conditioner, and Conditioning treatment
  • Light up cup
  • Coupon for free candy bar
  • 2 popcorn samples
  • Teeth whitener
  • Gratitude journal

I was able to get these free or discounted from here
  • Cellulite massager
  • Freeze dried food


I was able to get these items for free or discounted from here.
  • 3 Cell phone covers
  • 1 Phone charger
  • Beard Oil
  • Portion control containers
  • Wireless phone charging pad

If you liked this post be sure to follow for more goodie updates!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huge Mail Haul Catch Up!

Check out this awesome company called Dapple!