Mail Haul!!

If this is your first time checking out my blog welcome!  I'm featuring companies that mail samples, reviews, hauls, and sample opportunities that you can check out yourself.

For this post I'm going to be featuring what I've gotten which the past week from emailing companies, product reviews, and other sample opportunities.


I posted links to pretty much every item(s) so be sure to check it out!


I was able to get all of these items for free or at a discounted price in exchange for an Amazon Review from here.  I ended up getting all of these items for about $10 with free shipping.
  • Star Wars humidifier
  • Nerts cards game
  • Wrist grip strengthener
  • Wireless headphones
  • Pet ear cleaner
  • Doggy bags
  • Waist trimmer





I was able to get all of these items for free or at a discounted price in exchange for an Amazon Review from here.  I ended up getting all of these items for about $4 with free shipping.


  • Beard oil
  • Jumprope
  • Fish oil
  • Mud Mask
  • Silicone baking mat
  • Silicone baking cups


I get magazines for free from a variety of sources.  When deals become available I post them on my Facebook group


These are free book from a company promotion.  I've also received a bunch of free ebooks for my Kindle.  I post offers like these on my Facebook group


Avon had a promotion where they were sending out free samples of their new scents.  I post deals like this on my Facebook group.


If you have a CVS near you be sure to sign up for their rewards card and you get $3 to spend for free!  I signed up online and they sent me my card in the mail.


I purchased these items from Shop Miss A.  This awesome site is like a beauty and fashion dollar store!  Check out my unboxing video!

I hope you all found this post valuable.  Be sure to follow me on social media for product reviews, sampling opportunities, and other ways to earn free or super cheap stuff.

Stay tuned for more!  Be sure to follow for more posts!








Comments

  1. Omg the star wars humidifier sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the star wars humidifier sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cool! I was able to get it for on $3 from elitedealclub.com/?invcode=z2oEMh5r
      Here is the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Capacity-Ultrasonic-Humidifier/dp/B011TPKDCO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453090119&sr=8-1&keywords=darth+vader+humidifier

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Huge Mail Haul Catch Up!

Check out this awesome company called Dapple!