Mail Haul!!

If this is your first time checking out my blog welcome!  I'm featuring companies that mail samples, reviews, hauls, and sample opportunities that you can check out yourself.

For this post I'm going to be featuring what I've gotten within the past week from emailing companies, product reviews, and other sample opportunities.


I post links to where I get most of these products, but some deals have expired


I have tons of free subscriptions.  These deals come and go fast so be sure to stay connected with me through my Facebook group to find out when the next opportunity becomes available.
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Outdoor Life
  • Better Homes
  • Red Bulletin
  • Elle



These items were free or discounted in exchange for an Amazon review from here
  • Eyelash growth serum
  • Car wash kit (two scrub gloves and 1 microfiber towel)
  • Laundry dedicates kit (4 different sized bags)

These items were all company deals that hand out free products.  I post these kinds of deals on my Facebook group
  • Walmart gave out deodorant sprays
  • Disney Stickers from Disney movie club
  • Poise gave out free feminine product samples

These products were free in exchange for an Amazon review from here
  • 3 phone chargers
  • Phone screen protector

This item was free in exchange for an Amazon review.  This company Facebook group constantly has new promotions




If you liked this post be sure to follow me for more updates!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huge Mail Haul Catch Up!

Check out this awesome company called Dapple!